The Akai MPD232 Pad Controller with Faders is part of the most capable and user-friendly line of pad controllers.
Akai Professional has developed to date. Featuring RGB light-up MPC pads and a greatly expanded control set of 8 knobs, 8 faders, 8 buttons in 3 banks for 72 total controls, the MPD232 allows musicians of any level to enhance their performance right away with the easy-to-use Preset Editor.
User interaction is amazingly responsive thanks to the new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, and with the convenient USB power, there's no need for an AC adapter. The Akai MPD232 is the product of over six years of detailed customer research and user feedback, featuring an expanded control set to maximize the sounds and effects available to the user, and comes complete with Ableton Live Lite
|Designed For Ableton||No|
- 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity-and pressure-sensitive MPC Pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4banks
- 8 assignable Q-Link faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- Dedicated transport controls
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- Works with virtually any MIDI software or MIDI hardware
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.