Allen & Heath Xone PX5 4 Channel Industry Standard DJ Mixer looking for a good mixer for playing electronic music well look no further as this mixer was desinged with the Techno DJ in mind.
With Allen & Heath's amazing sound quality and brilliant filters you cannot go wrong in having this mixer in your DJ set-up. With 4 channels this makes this mixer a great contender to any other 4 channel club grade mixers on the market.
Connecting to your computer
Connect your laptop or computer to the premium internal 20 channel 24bit 96kHz USB2 soundcard for easy integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control. The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to an Innofader Pro 2 for ultimate crossfader performance. No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual sound.
High Quality Internal Soundcard
Xone:PX5 incorporates a high specification 20 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows. Additionally the Xone:PX5 Soundcard supports DVS control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 DJ software. Plug your PC/Mac into the Xone:PX5 and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 control media (control vinyl or CDs) to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer.
Xone:PX5 features the Xone:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing.
Xone Filter System
The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:PX5’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter.
Xone Sync MIDI Clock Engine
Xone:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via ¼” jack input connections (mono/stereo). Xone:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection.
|Brand||Allen & Heath|
|Dedicated Filter FX||Yes|
|Built-in iPod Dock||No|
- Type Analog
- Channels 4 + 1
- EQ 3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- USB Soundcard 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out)
- USB2 / Class Compliant
- 24bit / 96kHz
- 1 x MIDI IN, 1 x MIDI Out
- Line Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), 1 x 1/4″ TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo
- Phono Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), LN/PH Switch for DVS
- USB Inputs 5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Mic Input 1 x XLR
- Master Output 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- Master 2 Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Booth Output 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Record Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Master Insert 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- MIDI Sync/Out 1 x 5-Pin DIN
- DIN Offset Control
- Send/Return I/O, 1 x 1/4″ TRS Send, 1 x 1/4″ TRS Return, 1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
- Internal Xone:FX Yes
- Hybrid FX Mode Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
- FX Send 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Filter, 1 x VCF Filter, HPF / BPF / LPF
- Adjustable Frequency & Resonance
- Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + External Return
- X-Link 1 x RJ45
- Headphones, 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 3.5mm
- Split Cue Monitoring
- Channel Faders 60mm VCA / Replaceable
- Chanel Meters 12 Segment LED
- Channel Fader Curve 3 Types
- X-Fader 45mm VCA / Replaceable / Innofader Compatible
- X-Fader Curve Settings 3 Types
- MIDI Clock Send + Receive, Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+)
- MIDI Assignable Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI Notes)
- BPM Detection Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo
- Earth Ground Terminals x 2
- Headroom 20dB
- AC Mains, 100 to 240V, AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption 35W max
- Mains Adaptor 3 pin IEC socket with cable clamp
- Fuse Rating 250V AC T1AL 20mm
- Height 4.3″, Width 12.6″, Depth 14.8″
- Weight 11.5 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.