Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Stereo Mixer is an ultra-portable and compact stereo mixer, that comes loaded with a selection of exciting and thrilling effects to take your creations to the next level. Thanks to its configurable USB in/out, you can easily capture stereo recordings.
What's more, the model is equipped with high-impedence inputs especially for guitars, while two stereo inputs can be used with MP3/CD players or keyboards and XLR stereo outputs can be utilized for headphones and speakers.
Essential ZED Effects
ZED-10FX showcases an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, perfect for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. The model's effects are not available elsewhere at this price point. The effects are controlled using three buttons with nine display LEDs. You can enjoy one-stop navigation and editing that's just as easy as using effects pedals.
Warm, Characterful Sound
A very high input impedance ensures loading on pick-ups is reduced and a Class A FET (field effect transistor) circuit powered from 48V is utilised to provide the valve-like gain stage. There is a gain “Boost” switch associated with the guitar inputs which boosts gain by 26dB to suit instruments with very low level outputs. The overdrive characteristics of the guitar inputs are very similar to a valve (tube) circuit, being asymmetric and soft. As a result you can enjoy a beautifully natural sound, full of life and vibrancy.
ZED-10FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilises MusiQ – with optimized slope (or Q factor) for equalising specific instruments.
|Brand||Allen & Heath|
|Dedicated Filter FX||No|
|Built-in iPod Dock||No|
- Mono channel (XLR) Input: -10 to –60dBu for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input: (Jack socket) +10 to –40dBu (+31dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack or phono sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs ( XLR) Normal/DI out: 0dBu/-30dBu +21dBu/-9dBu maximum.
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 25kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out: 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu out 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out: 30dB gain 1kHz 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R out: 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz 0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out: 0dBu, Boost OUT 0.015%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out: 0dBu, Boost IN 2% Second HarmonicAnalogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Weight: Packed: 4.5kg, Unpacked: 3.3kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.