Allen & Heath ZED-16FX Stereo Mixer is ideal for musicians and DJ who need a big performance from a space-saving solution. The model showcases 10 mono channels, 3 stereo channels, and an exciting array of effects, all one compact and easily portable unit. What's more, it's configurable USB audio in/out empowers you to easily capture stereo recordings.
The ZED-16FX showcases 16 time delay effects to get your creative juices flowing. This feature is great for small touring groups who want superb FX on the go but without the added burden of more kit. These superb effects are easily controlled using three buttons with nine display LEDs, for simple yet effective functionality. Such an array of effects are hard to find at this price point.
Integrated DuoPre Pre Amps
Based on the proven pre-amps from the massively popular PA series, ZED-16FX has DuoPre pre-amps, which offer a two stage design, with precisely controlled amounts of gain in each stage. When amping the signal from the XLR input, the gain range is 69dB and is evenly spread around the gain control for better control of signal level.
ZED-16FX utilises MusiQ – with optimised slope for effectively equalising individual instruments.
Sonar LE Software Included
Cakewalk SONAR LE is included with this ZED mixer so you can start recording your own music today. SONAR LE has been enhanced with cutting-edge instruments, effects, and creative tools to make creating your own music as simple and intuitive as possible, no matter what your experience level.
You can experiment with SONAR LE and your ZED mixer together in many ways with straightforward recording of a stereo mix, recording tracks individually to build up a song, or using the USB port and software as an effects loop.
|Brand||Allen & Heath|
|Dedicated Filter FX||No|
|Built-in iPod Dock||No|
- Mono channel (XLR) Input: +6 to –63dBu for nominal (+17dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket): +10 to –26dBu (+30dBu maximum)
- Insert point (TRS Jack socket): 0dBu nominal +21dBu maximum
- Stereo Input (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +10dB)
- Stereo input (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +10dB)
- L, R & Mono Outputs (L&R XLR, Mono Jack): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Aux Outputs (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal: +21dBu maximum.
- Alt Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal: +21dBu maximum.
- Rec Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal: +21dBu maximum
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out: 30dB gain +0.5/-1dB 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out: 0dB gain +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHzHeadroom
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Weight: Packed 10.5kg, Unpacked 6.5kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.