Allen & Heath ZED-22FX Stereo Mixer is a fantastic space-saving solution for musicians who require a high-performing model while traveling light. It may be compact but the model showcases a whole host of impressive features such as a wide-ranging collection of effects, 16 internal time-delay effects and configurable USB audio in/out for capturing stereo recordings.
The model showcase DuoPre pre-amps, based on the massively successful PA series. This two stage design offers a precisely controlled amount of gain in each stage, for a great performance. With a range of 69dB, the signal is equally spread which results in a better controlled signal level.
Fantastic ZED FX
With an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, the ZED-22FX is ideal or small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their kit but who still want great quality FX on-the-move. The effects offered are not available elsewhere at this price point. These well-integrated effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs..
Sonar LE Software Included
Included you will find Cakewalk SONAR LE with this ZED mixer, so you can record your own music today with the most comprehensive music production software for Windows PC. Based on Cakewalk’s award-winning SONAR X3 digital audio workstation, SONAR LE has been enhanced with cutting-edge instruments, effects, and creative tools to make creating your own music as simple and intuitive as possible, no matter what your experience level.
You can use SONAR LE and your ZED mixer together in many ways – e.g. straightforward recording of a stereo mix, recording tracks individually to build up a song, or using the USB port and software as an effects loop.
|Brand||Allen & Heath|
|Dedicated Filter FX||No|
|Built-in iPod Dock||No|
- Mono channel (XLR) Input: +6 to –63dBu for nominal (+17dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket): +10 to –26dBu (+30dBu maximum)
- Insert point (TRS Jack socket): 0dBu nominal +21dBu maximum
- Stereo Input (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +10dB)
- Stereo input (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +10dB)
- L, R & Mono Outputs (L&R XLR, Mono Jack): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Aux Outputs (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal: +21dBu maximum.
- Alt Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal: +21dBu maximum.
- Rec Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal: +21dBu maximum
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out: 30dB gain +0.5/-1dB 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out: 0dB gain +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHzHeadroom
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Weight: Packed 10.5kg, Unpacked 6.5kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.