Don't settle for poor quality 12 inch subs. The Alto TS212S is quigte possibly the best active PA subwoofer we have come across for anywhere near this price! If you require additional low-frequency output and punch even beyond the already amazing might of the TS2 full-range speakers, the new TS212S powered subwoofer is the perfect solution.
Pair TS212S with any full-range speaker system to extend the bass response and dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music being played.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 12-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 42–100 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line +4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch,high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequencyswitch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- HzConsumption: 450 W
- Input Voltage: 110–120, 220–240 VAC; 50/60
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110–120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18.0” x 17.75” x 20.0” / 456 x 451 x 508 mm
- Weight: 45 lbs. / 20 kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.