Alto Spectrum PA Active speaker with LED Lights is a very portable PA Speaker with a built in light show and built in Blurtooth, it delivers an amazing sound quality along with a ambiant light show.
With the lovely looking LED light show speakers are no longer the ugly looking black cabinets that are sat in the corner of your DJ rig, You can now even include your speakers into your existing lighting show for that extra wow factor.
A bit more in depth
Spectrum PA is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system housed in a very trim enclosure measuring just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” (212 x 740 x 257mm) HWD. The drive units are three 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, which span the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. Its internal amplifier is divided 130 watts to the woofers and 70 watts to the tweeter. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it’s pushed.
However, it’s the built-in 5-mode LED lighting array that really sets Spectrum PA apart from everything else. There are countless small- to medium-sized events where top-quality Karaoke/PA sound and lighting effects are needed: weddings, karaoke contests, coffee house performances, recitals and more. In every one of these situations, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Alto Professional’s Spectrum PA fulfills all these requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
|Tweeter Size||1" Tweeter|
|Built-in Audio Mixer||Yes|
|Daisy Chain With Subs||Yes|
- System Type: 2-way bi-amplified powered loudspeaker with sound-reactive LED lights
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified; 200 W peak: 130 W LF + 70 W HF
- High Frequency: (1) 1” (25.4 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6.5” (165 mm) with 1” (25.4 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 KHz, electronic
- Maximum SPL: 94 dB SPL
- Light Type: 38 tri-color (red-green-blue) high-intensity LEDs; 12 W total
- Light Modes: 5 modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Light Controls: Mode selection knob; color selection knob with RGB preview LED; brightness knob
- Connections: (2) XLR-1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combination inputs (Channels 1 & 2) (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo input (Channel 3) (1) RCA (line-level) - stereo input pair (Channel 3) (1) XLR link output (1) IEC AC power connection
- Equalization: 2-band (LF, HF) for Channels 1 & 2
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio with full stereo link when using 2 Spectrum PA units
- Protections: Thermal, overload
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal wood cabinet MDF enclosure with vinyl wrap; black metal protective corners; molded, ergonomically designed plastic handle; 4 rubber feet; 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting
- AC input: 100 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%)
- Fuse: 100-120 V T1.6AL AC250V 220-240 V T800mAL AC250V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 29.16” x 8.36” x 10.12” / 741 mm x 212 mm x 257 mm
- Weight: 22.4 lbs./ 10.2 kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.