Alto TS218 Subwoofer churns out bass from a custom 18” woofer sitting on a high-excursion 2.5” voicecoil, Coming from the Alto Professional TrueSonic range, the Alto TS218 Subwoofer is rugged in design, perfect for mobile or installed applications where substantial bass extension is critical. The 18mm birch-ply cabinet of the Alto TS218S Subwoofer is rugged and road-ready, meaning it can handle the rigours of life in mobile sound systems.
Because of its sheer performance, many will find the Alto TS218S Subwoofer is more than capable as a single subwoofer in a 2.1 system. However, thanks to its versatile stereo thru-connections, it can easily be employed in a 2.2. system too.
A bit more info
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required; even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers; the new TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution
Pair TS218S with any full-range speaker system to extend the bass response and dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music being played.
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 18” (457 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35–95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line +4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch, high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-- frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110–120, 220–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110–120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.8” x 20.7” x 24.8” / 680 x 525 x 630 mm
- Weight: 70 lbs. / 32 kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.