The Reloop RP-7000 Silver Turntables Pair of turntables are professional industry-standard systems made to accommodate vinyl and DVS DJs. Along with their tough and resilient build, the turntables are equipped with high-torque technology and powerful motors. Coated with a metallic scratch-resistant surface, the classy RP-7000 Silver turntables are made to withstand club performances.
The Reloop RP-7000 Silver turntables are made for precision accomplished through extremely reliable direct drives and enhanced smooth speed with digital correction. The pitch resolution allows easy beat-matching using three electable pitch choices and a high resolution digital fader to achieve ultimate accuracy with only a 0.04% deviance.
The addition of a start/stop button on each turntable for vertical positioning and variable rotation from "Classic" to "HiTorque" refines the turntables sophisticated performances. Distinct artistic personalities can be set with the reverse button and amendable start time from 0.2 to 6 seconds. The quartz driven Reloop RP-7000 turntables line/phono switch connect directly to line inputs of mixers/amps.
|Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Tone Arm Type||S Type|
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminum die casting
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Especially heavy construction
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sec)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- 2x start/stopp buttons
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 13 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. slipmat, tone arm illumination but without stylus
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety mains switch
- Reverse switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.