Korg Minilogue Polyphonic analog synthesizer is a 37 slim-key fully programmable synth and is exactly what todays procuer needs you can get hands on and really become inspired due to it being completely analog with multiple sound shaping and filter options it puts the fun back into making music.
Polyphony and presets
This synth goes beyond any other synth within its pricerange by adding 200 preset locations you can select from a range of programmes from thick basses to deep pads or amazing polyphonic leads you do not need any knowledge you can just simply choose a sound and start tweaking away.
This really suits the producers of today and for the people that really want to get into the depths of the Minilogues engine it also holds 200 programs and 100 of them you can edit yourself. With each preset you can also hold a step sequence where you can create your next analog song.
|Works As A VST||No|
- 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony - 4 voices
- 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users)
Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings
Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain)
VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
Main Synthesis Parameter
- VCO1 - Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 - Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION - Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER - VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER - Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG - Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG - Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO - Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY - Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- Sequencer - 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- Power Supply - AC adapter (DC9V)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.