Korg Monologue Analogue Synthesizer (Black) is a fantastic upgrade on the best-selling minilogue. The latest generation in Korg's line of synthesizers, the monologue showcases a similar sophisticated layout, simple-to-use workflow and sturdy construction to its predecessor.
The step sequencer has also been dramatically redesigned, which allows a more intuitive and complex editing experience. The model also features voice and sound sculpting abilities alongside a new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO which can generate powerful basses and sharp leads.
Sound and Sequence Visualiser
As you sculpt your sound, the OLED display will show the waveform in real time. The educational visual feedback is a first on a hardware synthesiser.
Compact and Battery Operated
Featuring aluminum and wood inherited directly from the minilogue, this design is undeniably sleek. It's straight design symbolises the power of a monophonic instrument. The compact and light-weight body combines resilience and portability.Additionally, the monologue is battery operated so if you're a hardware performer who uses numerous units, you won't need to worry about providing additional power supplies and installation space.
16 Step Sequencer
The step sequencer of the monologue is enhanced to offer musical, complex rhythms that are easy to capture, see, and edit. Suporting both real-time recording with overdubbing capability as well as step recording that lets you record simply by pressing keys in the desired order, you can also use the sixteen physical buttons for quick editing or for improvisatory performance.
The motion sequence function lets you record up to four knob movements to apply time-varying change to the sound, and allows you to record not only continuously changing values as on previous models, but also values with step-wise variation. Since it's designed to let you create different sounds at each step, you can make unprecedented sequences, such as a sequence that generates a drum pattern from a single program.
There's also a key trigger function that lets you play back a sequence while you hold down a key, and even transpose it. Another new function is slide, which can be used to produce smooth bass lines by specifying portamento for each step.
|Works As A VST||No|
- Keyboard: 25-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Program: 100 programs (80 Presets / 20 Users)
- Each program includes microtuning and sequence data settings
- Main Synthesis Parameters
- MASTER Drive VCO1 Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Shape VCO2 Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Noise), Sync/Ring, Pitch, Shape MIXER VCO1, VCO2 FILTER Cutoff, Resonance EG Type (A/D, A/G/D, G), Attack, Decay, Int, Target (Pitch, Pitch 2, - Cutoff) LFO Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Mode (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- Sequencer: 16-step monophonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Microtuning: 32 settings (20 Preset tunings / 6 User scales / 6 User octaves)
- Each setting can be set the key.
- Controls: 23 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- Power Supply: AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6
- Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Approximately 8 hours (using nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"
- Weight 1.7 kg / 3.78 lbs. Color Variations Silver, Black, Red, Dark Blue, Gold
- Included Items: AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.