KRK ROKIT 4 G3
KRK ROKIT 4 G3 Overview
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The benefit and the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
KRK ROKIT 4 G3 Features
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port â€” Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, Â¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
|Room Correction Controls||Yes|
|Inputs||Jack, RCA (phono), XLR|
- Configuration - 2-Way
- System type - Active Studio Monitor
- MF/HF Cone Material - Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- LF Transducer - 4" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB) - 51Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency - 2.3kHz
- Total Power - 30 Watts
- HF Power - 10 Watts
- LF Power - 20 Watts
- Peak SPL - 100 Watts
- Auto-Standby - 30 Minutes
- Cabinet Material - MDF
- Unbalanced 7kÎ© RCA
- Balanced 10kÎ© Â¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring = Cold \Negative
- Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
- HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB)
- LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)
- System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
- Magnetic Shielding - Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 8.31" (211mm) x 6.09" (155mm) x 8.82" (238mm)
- Product Net Weight - 8.67 Lbs. (3.93 Kg.)
- Fuse Rating - Slow Blow Type, 5mm x 20mm
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.