The new 7” KRK ROKIT RP7 Generation 4 (“G4”) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings on an LCD, combined with the included KRK App help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency, minimizes listening-fatigue, and offers an incredibly balanced listening experience. A scientifically designed high-quality speaker enclosure and newly-designed front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface for improved clarity while fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system result in a deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage. A new custom designed efficient class D power amp reduces operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity while a built-in Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics. Although truly affordable, price isn’t even in the ROKIT conversation—professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results. The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science.
- Professional grade 7“ (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 7” Matching Woofer and 1” Tweeter made with Kevlar®
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system—great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a “monitor“ company with over 30 years of proven success
|Room Correction Controls||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.