The AV32.1 is a complete high-performance sound system that delivers deep, lifelike, full-range sound. It is ideal for use with TVs, computers, portable music players or any device that has analog or digital outputs.
The system is comprised of two compact speakers and a powerful subwoofer. The speakers each use a 3-inch high-definition polypropylene driver for accurate midrange reproduction and a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter in our exclusive OptImage™ IV Waveguide for pristine highs and precise acoustic imaging.
The AV32.1 subwoofer has an internal custom-equalized amplifier with a down-firing, long-excursion 6 1/2 -inch woofer that delivers high-impact bass down to 36Hz (-3dB). Completing the system is a compact and convenient remote control that powers the system on or off, adjusts the volume and provides a sub bypass option. This is also an ideal system for monitoring and mixdown use. The two speakers deliver musically-accurate, detailed sound so you can clearly hear what’s on your mix, while the subwoofer bypass mode on the remote control enables you to do an instant A-B check of how your recording sounds with or without a subwoofer.
- 3-channel amplifier in sub cabinet powers the subwoofer and two speakers
- Digital (optical), analog RCA and TRS inputs for connection to virtually any equipment
- Subwoofer uses powerful down-firing 6 1/2-inch woofer in ported enclosure for deep bass to 36Hz
- Speakers have 3-inch polypropylene midrange drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters
- Remote control switches unit in and out of standby, adjusts volume, and bypasses sub
- Cables included to connect speakers to subwoofer and system to your personal music player
|Room Correction Controls||No|
|Inputs||Jack, RCA (phono)|
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3.5" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kH
Powered Subwoofer with Control
- Low-Frequency Driver: 6.5" diameter, coated paper, with high-temperature voice coil
- Frequency Response: 36 Hz – 200 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz
- Input Connectors:
- Left and right RCA line input
- Left and right TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Digital (optical) supporting PCM up to 24bit/192kHz
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KΩ balanced, 10KΩ unbalanced
- Monitors (RMS/Music): 20W+20W/25W+25W
- Subwoofer (RMS/Music): 70W/100
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: White LED for power/standby and indicating remote control operation
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.