The new DIGI BEATPACK L is a full-featured backpack that has been designed to move your DJ gear comfortably to any gig or event. Despite its ultra-low weight and compact design it offers a huge storage capacity for e.g. production gear, a battle mixer, small controllers or records. Completed by multiple sophisticated compartments delivering thoughtful organization and quick access to your laptop, headphones, cables and traveling accessories, the DIGI BEATPACK L is the ideal companion for any working DJ.
- Crafted from durable and 100% water-resistant 1680D Ballistic-Nylon
- High-grade, water-repellent PVC zippers
- Separate side-entry laptop compartment (up to 15”)
- Dedicated headphone (or camera) pocket can comfortably fill out the upper area of the main compartment
- Large front compartment with internal organizers and zippered pocket
- Padded back panel with airflow system
- Ergonomic backpack straps with chest strap
- Top carrying handle
- Side pockets for bottles , umbrellas etc.
- Hand luggage compatible
|Holds||Headphones, As Described|
- Outer dimensions: 52 x 32 x 22 cm
- Inner dimensions: 46 x 31 x 16 cm
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Color: black/khaki-green
- (Item-No.: 47852 / EAN-Code: 4041212478528)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.