YOUR COMPACT BEATMAKING COMPANION
- Make beats, play melodies, and build tracks hands-on – in the studio or on the go
- Fast, flexible hardware/software instrument – use on its own or with any DAW
- Play with inspiring sounds and effects for any style, including full versions of MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM
- The most affordable MASCHINE ever
YOUR BEAT. YOUR WAY.
Meet MASCHINE MIKRO, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? We’ve thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
DRUM IT. PLAY IT. SKETCH IT.
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.
QUICKLY LOAD AND SWAP SOUNDS
SAMPLE ANY SOUND
PLAY WITH SOUNDS IN NEW WAYS
GET IDEAS DOWN WITH POWERFUL SOFTWARE
PLAY WITH INSPIRING SOUNDS AND FX
Then when you’re ready for more juice, simply upgrade to the MASCHINE Factory Library, or KOMPLETE 12 Select, and get more top-notch sounds, while making a tidy saving.
USE ON ITS OWN, OR IN YOUR DAW
|Stand Alone Operation||No|
|Works As A VST||Yes|
Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE - heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – flexible polyphonic synthesizer
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.