Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 DJ Controller is a 4 channel DJ controller that puts all the features right at your finger tips, Building on the original Kontrol S4 but with added features such as IOS support so you can play off on Ipad/Iphone the Kontrol S4 is by far one of the best contollers on the market.
The Kontrol S4 has a very good build quality and matched with its 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard there should be no reason why the Kontrol S4 should not be in every DJ booth!
Ergonomics and ease of use
Traktor Kontrol S4’s layout is designed for perfect Traktor Pro 2 integration – all controls feel familiar right from the start. Easily access transport controls, cue points, and trigger loops or Remix Decks. Plug and play control of Tractor Pro and Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone means the S4 is in perfect synergy with the software – no mapping or control assignments necessary. And if you want to customize it, freely assign unused controls to parameters of your choice from the preferences, all while preserving original plug-and-play mapping.
Under the hood, the S4 works at lightning speed to provide a fluid, dependable DJ experience.
Experience finely calibrated rotary control at 1,000 counts per revolution – cueing or scratching with the high-resolution jog wheels feels natural and effortless.
Color your sound. Four stereo channels, each with switchable 3-band EQs, a gain and filter knob, and two FX sends per channel make up Traktor Kontrol S4’s pro mixer section.Use two analog stereo inputs and the additional auxiliary session input to connect external gear. Switchable booth output allows for separate speaker and booth monitoring levels.
Record loops on-the-fly from a track or any audio source. Then layer and overdub loops to build live mixes and improvise. Connect a footswitch to keep your hands free for additional tweaking.Hold on to your loops – transfer them to a Remix Deck slot. This frees up the Loop Recorder for further use, and lets you build a loop library of your finest moments.
The S4's on-board audio interface provides all the connectivity needed to be the core of your setup at home or in the club.
24-bit/96kHz of built-in, pristine audio makes the S4 powerful enough to handle the most earth-shaking soundsystems.
Connect a wealth of gear to the two input channels. Plus MIDI In and Out lets you sync Traktor with synthesizers, drum computers, MASCHINE, or external effects. Even hook-up a mic to the gain-adjustable input to add vocals.
|Built-in Audio Mixer||Yes|
|Outputs||RCA (phono), Jack|
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2 software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play – all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s ► Road-ready, updated MK2 hardware features silicone-damped jog wheels with
aircraft-grade aluminum plates
- Adds precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels to TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Ergonomic 4-channel mixer with rock-solid faders, and Flux Mode and Loop Recorder controls
- Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 DJ-tested effects, plus one-knob Macro FX
- World-renowned TRAKTOR engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing
- Built-in, high-end 24-bit/96kHz low latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps for connecting turntables, CD players or external gear
- 1/4" jack mic-in, high-gain 1/4" stereo and headphone outputs and separate booth output
- 5*Review by keron
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.