Native Instrument Trakor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller Traktors new flagship product, that takes DJing to a whole new level. Touch-sensitive controls and full colour displays keep you focused on the music and the crowd, you don’t even have to have your laptop open whilst in use. Create your own sound with 4+4 Remix Deck controls and enhance your DJ performance with colour-coded pads for live remixing.
Not only have Native Instruments made a new ground breaking controller but some of the features that have been added makes this the new standard for elecronic DJ's with its Hi-Res screens that provide real time feedback making it easier to keep your eyes away from the Laptop screen and concentrate more on that bit of creativity.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S8 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's. The freeze function on the Kontrol S8 allows you to take an audio snapshot of the current playing track which will then appear as a loop on a performance pad allowing you to loop and sample sections of audio on the fly.With two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the S8 provides the ability to bend the pitch of the current track and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ'ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Traktor & Stand Alone Mode
The incorporation of Traktor Mode buttons on every mixer channel allows you to toggle between Traktor and stand-alone mode giving you the option of integrating a range of analog and/or digital gear whilst the innovative wear resistant faders allow prolonged fader life due to the inversed carbon strips.
The Traktor Kontrol S8 features the most powerful audio interface ever to appear on a Traktor DJ Controller. With four analog inputs with both microphone and phono preamps the S8 can be connected to turntables, CDJ and other equipment to expand this already powerful controller. The addition of XLR and RCA master outputs makes the S8 compatible with any sound system.
With the Midi in/out connections the Native Instruments Traktor S8 allows you to sync with synthesizers, drum machines, MASCHINE and external effects units adding further expansion potential to this already versatile professional DJ controller.
|Built-in Audio Mixer||Yes|
|Outputs||RCA (phono), Jack|
- Touch-sensitive controls a wide range of pop-up displays, views, and panels.
- Full-colour displays lets you connect with the music and the crowd.
- Create your signature sound with full 4+4 Remix Deck controls and pads.
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller including TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software.
- 30 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software.
- 16 colour-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps.
- 2 bright, full-colour displays reveal pop-ups displays, views, and panels.
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more.
- Easily access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter and Remix Deck parameters.
- Touch-sensitive 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders for fully-integrated Remix Deck access.
- 2 customisable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX.
- Built-in, club-ready audio with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity.
- 4 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps let you connect up to four turntables, CDJs, or other external products.
- XLR/RCA master and 1⁄4 inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems.
- Can be used as a standalone mixer with replaceable faders.
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.