Numark Mixdeck Express all in one Media Control Centre is the perfect solution if your looking for a bit of kit with everything in one place, It is ideal for Mobile DJ's and bedroom DJ's alike.
From simply just playing a CD to Playing tracks of your PC/MAC then this is the option for you, The Mixdeck Express has got a USB port where you can fill a USB stick straight away or just simply play off a CD but it does not stop there as you can also use it as a MIDI controller and play tracks from your PC/MAC.
The Best Of Both Worlds
There are few controllers that can claim to play just about anything, but Mixdeck Express enables you to play standalone through different media, plus connect to a laptop. Mixdeck Express is a full-featured DJ controller that comes complete with Serato DJ Intro software, two CD decks, dual USB flash drives, and a fully-integrated three-channel mixer. It’s gig-ready—everything you need to connect to a sound system is built right in, including balanced XLR outs, two 1/4" balanced mic inputs and 1/8" and 1/4" headphone output. The built-in screen displays your basic song information and gives you the ability to switch between USB, CD and computer.
The two high performance decks on Mixdeck Express feature large touch-sensitive platters for mixing and scratching. There’s a seamless looping feature to customize your mix along with a reverse and brake feature. Mixdeck Express has a built-in mixer with 3-channel EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader and external inputs to help you mix in external playback devices or an additional microphone.
|SD Card Input||No|
|Vinyl Scratch Function||Yes|
|Inputs||Jack, RCA (phono)|
|Outputs||RCA (phono), XLR|
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface
- MIDI integration of decks for controlling computer software
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Pre-mapped for Traktor Pro 2 and VirtualDJ Pro and also works with djay, MixVibes and PCDJ (each sold separately)
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, computers, and external inputs
- Three-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and external inputs
- Crossplay technology: mix USB flash drive content from either port on either deck
- USB computer interface for software control and audio streaming
- Brake, Reverse, and Scratch effects and seamless looping capability
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive platters
- Control MIDI software, with no timecode needed, via USB
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- ±6, 12, 25, 100% Pitch Ranges
- Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- Anti-Shock™ buffered skip-protection technology
- Fader Start – crossfader play activation
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
- Inputs: Two Mic (1/4"), Aux Phono/Line (RCA), Computer (USB, stereo)
- Outputs (all stereo): Main (balanced XLR & (2) RCA), Cue (1/8” & 1/4”)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.