A DJ Deck that is designed to impress
The entry-level CDJ-350 inherits many traits from our pro-DJ decks, making it a perfect springboard to professional sounding sets. Play from CDs and USB devices, or connect to your PC/Mac for plug-and-play control of compatible DJ software.
The CDJ-350 comes bundled with the deck comes rekordbox™ music management software to analyse the BPM of your tracks and help you with every aspect of preparing your sets, while features such as Beat Lock make mixing effortless.
Other features include
- Transfer songs to a playlist with just one button
- Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture
- Resume function for discs that are removed and later reloaded
It still plays your MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files stored on USB devices.
Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
Click HERE to download
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
Get at-a-glance information about BPM, beat position and playback with the BEAT Display function. It makes scratching and looping easier and all the more fun.
In the loop
Trigger loops with a touch of a button: Beat Loop matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop, Loop Divide plays the loop at a different rhythm, and Hot Loop will return to the start of the loop and play it.
Lock the beat
Hit BPM Lock to set a master deck and the other decks will match that tempo for effortless mixes.
- CD-ROM (rekordbox, driver software)
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Control cable
- Disc forced Eject Pin
|SD Card Input||No|
|Vinyl Scratch Function||Yes|
- Audio CD
- USB Memory Devices
- WAV (48/44.1kHz, 24/16 bit)
- AIFF (48/44.1 kHz, 24/16 bit)
- MP3, AAC
- MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps
- MPEG-2 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
- MIDI Control - Yes
- rekordbox - Yes
- Anti Vibration - Yes
Included Accessories• rekordbox software
- Power cord
- Stereo phono cable
- Forced eject pin
- Disc Slot - Yes
- USB - Yes
Analogue Output - 1 stereo RCA
- Display - Yes
- Beat Display - Yes
- Jog Dial size - 109,2 mm
- Jog Dial type - Touch sensitive
- Hot Loop - Yes
- Quick Start - Yes
- Auto Mix Play - Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop - Yes
- Loop Adjust - Out Adjust
- Loop Divide - Yes
- Reloop - Yes
- Jog Modes - CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Pitch Bend - Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue - Yes
- Fader Start / Back Cue start - Yes
- Master Tempo - Yes
- Tempo Control steps - 0.02% at [±6%], 0.05% at [±10%], 0.05% at [±16%], 0.5%
- Tempo Control Ranges - (CD)WIDE, ±16, ±10, ±6
- Tempo Control Ranges - (MP3)±16, ±10, ±6
- BPM Counter - Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CD - Yes
- Auto Cue - Yes
- Manual Cue - Yes
- Real Time Cue - Yes
- Frequency Response - 4 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 115 dB
- Distortion - 0,006% (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level - 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz)
- Power Consumption - 16 Watt
- Power Requirements - AC 220 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions - (W x H xD)220 mm (W) × 107 mm (H) × 288.5 mm (D) mm
- Net Weight - 2.3 kg
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.