The Fundamentals of serious DJ'ing
The CDJ-850 builds on the DNA of its predecessor, the CDJ-800MK2 and adds some serious enhancements. With its full-sized jog wheels, large screen and pro-DJ features, it feels and functions like a CDJ-900NXS or CDJ-2000NXS – without the top-flight price tag. The CDJ-850 is rekordbox-ready or you can use the USB-HID interface to control the DJ software of your choice.
It still plays your MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files stored on USB devices.
Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX.
Select songs easily
The large screen displays track information including title, artist and BPM and waveforms, while the rotary knob makes browsing and selecting tracks a breeze.
Serato DJ & Scratch Live
This unit supports USB-HID control of Serato Audio Research's Serato DJ and Scratch Live DJ software without using a control disk.
Create sets on-the-fly
Tag tracks to add them to your Tag List then re-order the list to create a set list as you DJ.
Auto Beat Loop
Press the Auto Beat Loop buttons to set 1, 2, 4, or 8 beat loops that are precisely snapped to the rekordbox beat grid.
|SD Card Input||No|
|Vinyl Scratch Function||Yes|
- CD (including CD-R / -RW)
- Digital media playback via USB
- WAV,AIFF,MP3, AAC files on CD
- MP3MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps / MPEG-4 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
- MIDI Control: Yes
- rekordbox: Yes
- Anti Vibration: Yes
- Included Accessories: Power cord, Manual, Stereo Phono cable, Control Cable, Forced - Eject Pin, rekordbox software
- Disc Slot: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analogue Output: Yes
- Display: Three Lines Of Text
- Wave Display: Yes
- Jog DisplayL Yes
- Playing AddressL Yes
- Wave DataL Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206,0 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Quick Start: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop / Emergency: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Reloop; Yes
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl mode
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue; Yes
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Relay Play: Yes
- Frame Search: 1/75 Sec
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02% at +/-6%, 0.05% at +/- 10% & 16%, 0.5% at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): +/-6%, +/-10%, +/-16%
- Tempo Control Ranges (MP3): +/-6%, +/-10%, +/-16%, +/-100% WIDE
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CDY; es
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue; Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue / Loop Memory: Yes
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Distortion: 0,003 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 V rms (1kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 21 Watt
- Power Requirements: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (W x H xD)305 x 105.5 x 364.4 mm
- Net Weight: 3,3 kg
- Pioneer CDJ 850 k Pair Review by Dee M Jay
DJ Tech only had one deck in stock at the time of purchase, It was important that I received both CDJ's intime within the specified in-stock online delivery time frame, they pulled out all the stops and got the out of stock deck and in stock deck to me within 1 week.
Great service. Highly recommended.
Dave (Posted on 18/02/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.