The Pioneer DDJ RZX is Pioneer DJ's new flagship controller, the DDJ-RZX. Designed to make the most of the new rekordbox™ video Plus Pack for rekordbox dj, it builds on Pioneer's heritage of making video DJ equipment like the DVJ-1000 and SVM-1000. The DDJ-RZX is a 4-channel professional controller for mobile DJs and anyone who wants to bring videos into their performances.
The DDJ-RZX features three touch screens for viewing track information and applied pad effects. Video previewing and monitoring is sharp on the 7-inch screens and they give access to all the key features in both rekordbox dj and the new rekordbox video Plus Pack. You only need to use your laptop to browse your rekordbox library and select tracks. Two XLR combo input jacks give distortion-free Mic output and the 3-band Mic EQ and Mic FX let you tune each voice. Plus, the extensive FX unit includes Combo FX, Sampler Repeat and Release FX, as well as the studio-quality Sound Colour FX from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. It inherits traits from the CDJ-2000NXS2 multiplayer and DJM mixer series including large jog wheels, multicoloured Performance Pads and high-quality sound.
Rekordbox Video Features
• Native control of videos – scratch and add FX to videos as if they were audio tracks
• Transition FX – use the crossfader to mix two video sources with a choice of 20 in-built FX. Add up to five effects to your favourites and recall them
• Touch FX – trace on the display’s x and y axes to add FX and adjust parameters
• Slideshow – create slideshows of still images in advance or on the fly
• Camera FX – show the live feed from a digital camera connected to your computer
Layout mirrors a CDJ set-up
Mix audio and videos instinctively with features inherited from the CDJ and DJM series including large jog wheels and multicoloured tactile Performance Pads. The 4-channel controller has an independent sampler section for intuitive control of Beat Sync, Quantize and Trim on the sampler.
Hear the true sound of your tracks thanks to AC inlets for reduced cable contact resistance and a high performance 96 kHz/32-bit D/A converter made by Asahi Kasai. Plus, low jitter clock IC and the 96 kHz/24-bit USB sound card ensure powerful, high-quality sound.
Three touch screens for complete control
Take your performances to the next level by using the three 7-inch touch screens to preview/monitor video and image files, and to trigger Beat FX and Release FX. Plus, Touch FX lets you add FX and adjust parameters by tracing on the x and y axes on the display. Use deck display mode to check track information such as titles, BPM and key. And use mixer display mode to see enlarged waveforms for each track, as well as loop and Hot Cue information. Create instant doubles by simply touching the display.
Professional Mic section
Hear voices loud and clear thanks to two XLR combo input jacks for Mics. Control the output with the 3-band Mic EQ and use the four Mic FX – Echo, Reverb, Pitch and V Tune – to add texture and to tune each voice.
Extensive FX unit
Add the following FX to your tracks from rekordbox dj or external players and sound sources.
• Combo FX – control Sound Colour FX and Beat FX at the same time using the touch screens
• Sampler Repeat – change the length of a loop just by touching the display and apply Sound Colour FX when using the rekordbox dj sampler
• Sound Colour FX with sub parameter control – use the studio-quality Sound Colour FX from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer including Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space, and fine-tune them using sub parameter control
• Release FX – exit complex FX patterns by selecting Vinyl Brake, Echo or Back Spin and twisting the dial
• Active Censor – intuitively control the new Active Censor feature in rekordbox dj. Set in and out points and apply Reverse Roll, Trans, Echo or Vinyl Brake FX to disguise explicit words in tracks. The FX will then be heard whenever the track is played from rekordbox dj
• Three bundled licence keys – comes with licence keys for rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs and rekordbox video
• Newly developed crossfader – highly durable and capable of over 10 million movements
• OSC sampler – four oscillator sounds
• Dual USB port – for smooth transitions between DJs
• Brushed aluminium faceplate – high quality and professional design
• P-Lock fader cap – locks fader knobs to prevent dropping
|Dedicated Filter FX||Yes|
|Outputs||RCA (phono), XLR, Jack|
|Built-in iPod Dock||No|
- Software ：rekordbox dj
- Input ports ：CD/Line x 4 (RCA), Phono x 2 (RCA), Mic x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- Output ports ：Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), Booth Out x 1(1/4-inch TRS jack),
- Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (1/4-inch stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack x 1)
- Other ports ：USB x 2 (Type B x 2)
- Frequency response ：20 Hz ～ 20 kHz (USB, CD/Line, Mic1, Mic2)
- Total Harmonic
- Distortion ratio ：0.002% (USB), 0.003% (CD/Line)
- S/N ratio ：116 dB (USB), 101 dB (CD/Line), 91 dB (Phono)
- Power requirements ：AC 110 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- worth the ££Review by Deano
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.