Professional DJ headphones with soundproofing technology (chrome black)
Flawless sound, Impressive Durability, Stunning Design
With their rugged yet lightweight build, the HDJ-1500s are perfectly designed for the rigours of professional use. High-quality sound components means they deliver perfectly balanced sound across the frequencies, and the exclusive soundproofing chamber eliminates outside noise so you can easily monitor the beat in loud venues. Plus the urethane memory foam ear pads hug the ear for maximum comfort even during the longest sets.
- Huge 50mm drivers sit in the closed back cups which not only keeping out background noise but ensuring a superbly balanced performance, even at the highest of volumes - a must for professional DJ headphones.
- Even louder than the now legendary but discontinued HDJ 1000 headphones the Pioneer HDJ 1500 K model is retuned for great sensitivity, a clearer sound and deeper bass making them pretty much all a DJ can ask for.
|Includes Carry Bag||Yes|
- Description: Enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Frequency range: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Maximum input: 3,500 mW (JEITA)
- Drive units: φ50 mm domes
- Cable length: 1.2 m single-sided coiled cable (approximately 3.0 m when extended – removable type)
- Plug: φ3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, two-way, screw type)
- Ear pads: Polyurethane (leather type)
- Weight: 285 g (excluding cable)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.