DJ headphones (black)
Designed for a flexible DJ Lifestyle
Whether you're DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your music on the go, the HDJ-700s are a versatile companion.
Taking inspiration from our top-flight range, they are fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid to low frequencies – and feature spin-finished aluminium hinges, a lightweight build, rotatable ear cup, and a sleek, stylish design.
- The HDJ-700s have narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets to give you a powerful bass and great sound insulation. A 19 µm diaphragm and copper- clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
- A rigid, stainless steel headband and 2 interchangeable side-mount cords - one 1.2- metre coiled cord (3 m extended length) and one 1-metre straight cord – ensure a long life of service.
- The soft and textured polyurethane ear cups ensure a snug, comfortable fit – even during long DJ sets.
- Rotate the right earpiece by up to 60 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring, and grab the handy grip to quickly put the cup back to its original position.
|Includes Carry Bag||Yes|
- Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- 105 dB/mW
- 5 Hz ～ 28,000 Hz
- 2,000 mW
- 40 mm dome type
- 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length)
1 m straight cord
- 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, screw-type)
- Polyurethane (leather type)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.