Pioneer PLX-500 Black Turntable with USB is the perfect turntable for bedroom DJ's, Leisurely listeners or people that want to transfer vinyl to digtal formats. Unlike other USB turntables on the market this one has amazing sound and build quality.
They are available in white or black so perfect to match any existing set-ups you may have. You can also use the PLX-500 in conjunction with your Pioneer Rekrodbox DVS set-up.
About the sound.
The Pioneer PLX-500 has the shortest possible distance from the tone arm to the RCA outputs to reduce distortion. You can also connect it directly to your existing system or active monitor to start enjoying that nice warm sound.
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they’re in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
Using its audio analysis technology, rekordbox detects the silence between tracks and creates a separate file in your collection for each one, so you can just press play and record a whole album from an analogue source to individual tracks without resetting the recording in between songs. After you’ve finished recording you can name and tag all your new tracks.
About the Motor
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
|Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Tone Arm Type||S Type|
- Power requirements ：AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption ：11 W
- Main unit weight ：10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions (WxHxD)：450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output ：RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method ：Servo type direct drive
- Motor ：3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system ：Electronic brake
- Rotation speed ：33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range：±8%
- Wow and flutter ：0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio ：50 dB or above
- Turntable ：Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque ：1.6 kgf・cm or more
- Start time ：Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type ：Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length ：230.5 mm
- Overhang ：16 mm
- Tracking error ： Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range： 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range： 0 g to 4.0 g（1 scale 0.1 g）
- Proper cartridge weight ： 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.