Pioneer XPRS-215s Twin 15" Powered Class D Subwoofer is the ultimate speaker and can be used for mmost applications. With 1200W built in amplifier and built in DSP the sound quality is amazing and you will not be disapointed from the output.
Pioneer have teamed up with Powersoft to deliver one of the worlds most stable and high quality amplifiaction and the Birchwood cabinet really adds to the amazing sound they deliver.
About the Amplifier
Powersoft’s new Class D amp, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.
The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound.
Crossover & DSP Settings
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter. And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.
About the enclosure
The speakers’ durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
- Speaker Type: Dual 15" subwoofer, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response (–10 dB): 40 Hz to 160 Hz
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W Peak / 1200 W Continuous (600 W x2)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 2 x15-inch LF cone driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bandpass type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 4 (2 on both sides)
- Pole socket: M20 screw socket
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, stationary high frequency protection, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.