The Rane DJ Seventy-Two is a 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer, addressing the creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. Featuring a full color touchscreen interface, stackable Serato and Flex FX, plus the ultimate in expressive playback control via eight multi-function trigger pads, the Rane Seventy-Two redefines the scope and possibilities for Pro, Club and Scratch DJ/Turntablists.
With the strength and durability of solid-steel and aluminum casing, the gig and battle-ready Seventy-Two mixer represents the ultimate in advanced control needs and performance expectations of today’s DJs. Designed in collaboration with leading Turntablists around the world and with the foundation of a globally trusted Seattle, US based engineering heritage, the Seventy-Two redefines what is possible when true DJ artistry meets ground-breaking technology.
Powered by the all-new Serato DJ Pro software, the Seventy-Two’s 4.3” color touch-screen interface visualizes its moving waveforms, enabling navigation, track selection and extensive performance preference adjustment too. It also offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilizing and stacking the Seventy-Two’s dual Flex FX engines with Serato DJ Pro’s extensive and expressive effects banks. Two DJ’s can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit and transform with the new, tactile and precision based Mag Three faders, then flip between expressive control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. Also, Serato’s expressive Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion is included free with the Seventy-Two, for DJs to integrate creative ‘pitch-play’ techniques into the mix.
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- (3) New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3” touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- Stacked Serato DJ Pro FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- 11 Flex FX effects – also XY controllable (Echo, Hold Echo, Duck Echo, Reverb, Filter, Phaser, Auto Gate, Flanger, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Beat-Breaker)
- Four Pad FX (Echo, Brake, Reverse, Gate)
- Full control over Single and Gang Serato FX
- Mic Echo
- Foot Switch control option
- 14 Pad Modes (Cue, Pitch Play, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, Roll, Pad FX, Sampler, Fader FX, Flip (requires purchase of Serato Flip expansion), Slicer, Transport, Slicer Loop, Flip, 3 Custom Pad Sets)
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs and simultaneous performance
- Legacy Rane US engineered superior, class-leading audio quality (114db SNR USB to analog output)
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck.
- Industry first – assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized control turntable
- Full on-board Serato DJ Pro transport/pad control should traditional turntables fail
- Unlocks Serato DVS, with Serato’s Official Control Vinyl included (also ships with Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion)
|Dedicated Filter FX||Yes|
|Outputs||RCA (phono), XLR, Jack|
|Built-in iPod Dock||No|
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.