Reloop NEON - Controller for Serato DJ, that unlocks multiple features and makes your sets more creative.
The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will enhance your performance to a whole new level. 8 low latency, velocity sensitive RGB drum pads are located on the front of the NEON which are perfect for triggering samples, cues, loops and effects.
A total of 8 power modes can be accessed by up to 4 decks with only one NEON: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop and Manual Loop are all at your fingertips.
Handling the NEON's advanced functions is easy as the drum pads' smart colour coding offers users visual feedback in each mode, so you’ll never get lost mid-performance. Two endless push encoders for track navigation, volume control and loop editing complete this simple yet powerful device.
Reloop NEON Features:
- Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- A total of 8 intuitive performance modes (Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop and Manual Loop)
- Supports brand new Flip mode: Create individual edits from a song 'on the fly' and trigger these sequences as Flip
- FX after touch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the brand-new Serato Flip extension pack
- The most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market
- 5 different trigger variants per sample slot (One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat Mode and Sync) with corresponding status LED for visual feedback
- Access to all 6 synchronizable sample slots in 4 banks
- Dedicated sample volume control (Master + Slot)
- Direct access to 6 selectable iZotope FX in Pad FX mode (Velocity Depth Control
- Slicer performance modes for slicing of your tracks
- 8 colour coded cue points per deck which can be triggered as roll
- Quick access to more than 8 storable loops and manual loop control
- 2 endless push encoders for volume control, track navigation, loop editing as well as loop Shift and loop roll function
- Censor, slip and sync functions for all decks can be selected directly with the controller
- Internal/relative mode for DVS users
- USB bus-powered
- Smart Link: Neon can be connected to each other via mini jack cable
- Works with every MIDI compatible DJ or studio software
- Sturdy construction, but still easily portable due to slim profile design
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.