Reloop RMX-90 Digital DJ Mixer with DVS support is Reloops answer when it comes to Industry Standard DJ Mixers, It comes full packed of features and it's build quality is next to none all at a very affordable price.
With DVS and loads of built in effects this mixer stands out from the croud, The crossfader is upgradeable to the Innofader so not only is this mixer suitable just for Club DJ's but with the Cross Fader upgrade and DVS support it can also be used as a scratch mixer.
Supports DVS For Serato DJ
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS is a 4-channel club mixer with integrated 8 in/8 out audio interface. When developing this mixer, a strong emphasis was placed on clear and powerful sound characteristics. This has been achieved through its fully digital sound architecture and high-resolution 24-bit audio interface. Experienced DJs will be mixing in no time thanks to the intuitive club mixer layout, 3 band EQ (with classic & isolator modes) and per-channel filters.
About The Effects
In order to dynamically remix your music, the RMX-90 DVS is equipped with a Beat FX unit that utilises 12 effects in studio quality and are individually assignable. Beat FX can be synchronized via the BPM Adjust encoder and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters, routing and more.
The mixer setup utility contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output. The crossfader and line fader curves can be adjusted and scratch DJs & turntablists can choose to upgrade the user-replaceable crossfader with a contactless RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate.
The RMX-90 DVS complies with the highest quality standards and its construction stands out due to a sturdy build inside the metal housing where the bolted pots have been fixed in. The surface of the RMX-90 DVS is varnished in deep black metallic finish and is both durable and visually appealing.
|Dedicated Filter FX||Yes|
|Outputs||RCA (phono), XLR, Jack|
|Built-in iPod Dock||Yes|
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Inputs: 7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
- EQ range classic at 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
- EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -∞ dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
- Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
More feature info
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Serato DJ Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, - Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- Filter resonance
- EQ frequency range (low, high)
- Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.