The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
|Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Tone Arm Type||S Type|
Type: 2 Speeds, Fully Manual
Motor: 8 pole, 2 phase, brushless dc motor
Start/stop time: < 1 sec.
Rotational speed transition: < 1 sec.
Wow & flutter: < 0,15% W RMS at 33 1/3 RPM
Drive: Quartz Drive, Direct Drive
Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
Starting Torque: > 1000 g/cm
S/N ratio: > 50 dB (DIN - B)
Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
Adjustable tracking force: 0 - 4 g
Total connected load: 7.5 watts
Power supply: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 450 x 144 x 352mm
Perspex lid included
Incl. Audio Technica 3600 L system with headshell & slipmat
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)