Reloop bring a brand new turntable to the market that is designed for tradionalists as well as the digital DJ who loves the feel of vinyl. This hybrid turntable has upper-torque direct drive and is Serato DJ Pro enabled straight off the start. With brand new RGB colour coded modes and platter play, which harnesses the power of the performance pads to control the platter speed, it also has a brand new rigid chassis which has a bran new height adjustable tone arm base and heavier design for dampening and isolation from vibration.
- Quartz driven hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Statically balanced, universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- High-resolution pitch fader (0.02 % resolution)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Reverse function: Switch for forward and reverse operation
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Shock-absorbing feet insulate against vibrations
Incl. turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, phono RCA cable with grounding, USB cable, power cord, operating instructions
|Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Tone Arm Type||S Type|
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.