Now coming with a straight tone arm for improved tracking and making this the ideal battle turntable, the hybrid Reloop RP-8000 Straight turntable balances direct drive technology with digital software control. The advanced turntable connects to any MIDI compatible software eliminating need for an integrated controller. The popular DVS system is regulated with Serato Scratch Live mappings and personal tracks are loaded onto decks with the Trax encoder.
The 4 combinable performance modes unlock countless innovative features forming new possibilities for beat manipulation. The 8 multifunctional drum pads access hot cue points or set and trigger loops. The Reloop RP-8000 Straights MIDI attuned features can be freely consigned in user mode allowing control of drum rolls and instant effects to suit every DJs personal requirement.
The Reloop RP-8000 Straight comes with a range of strategic modes to accommodate digital DJs. Dual Performance mode assigns 4 trigger buttons each to two separate modes when they are activated at the same time. The Turntable link mode connects up to 4 turntables via USB, each device is automatically allocated to the next deck so only one turntable needs to be connected to a PC/Mac.
Made with a robust and durable build, the turntable withstands club environments and is packed with dynamic mechanical features like the LCD which enables accurate beat matching in long mixes by displaying the high resolution pitch. The digital correction, speed and precision of the revolutionary powerful quartz direct drive highlights the prestige of the Reloop RP-8000 hybrid turntable.
The vertical positioning button and variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque" refines intricate turntable performances. The line/phono switch enables direct connection to line inputs on mixers or amps.
|Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Tone Arm Type||Straight|
- Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable
- Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 performance modes
- Large Trax encoder
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Turntable link USB port
- Digital LC-Display for pitch display, deck assignment and firmware settings
- Adjustable start/brake (0.2 - 6 seconds) & torque (2.5 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Metal top panel with metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Especially heavy finish
- High end tonearm
- Pitch range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
- LCD pitch display
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety power switch
- Reverse switch
- 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
- Serato Scratch Live mappings available
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable with MIDI control
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminium die casting
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 2500 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time / tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- 2x start/stopp buttons
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 14 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm (w/h/d)
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. USB cable, slipmat, headshell, tone arm illumination, but without stylus
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.