The Reloop TAPE 2 is an audio recording device for DJs with integrated lithium-ion battery and retro, cassette tape styling that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card.
- Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
- Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
- Selectable recording format: WAV (lossless) or MP3
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
- Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
- THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
- Fail-safe recording without complicated adjustments
- Lock/unlock functionality provides protection against accidentally stopping while recording
- Simple handling even in dark surroundings
- Input gain control
- Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
- High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
- HiSpeed slot for microSD cards (class 10 recommended)
- Card reader functionality during active USB connection with a computer
- Sync Tool: software that allows to identify recordings with a time stamp
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Can be charged with any standard mobile power adapter (5 V)
- Enclosed sticker sets allow for an individualized look
|Included Memory Size||No|
- Input: 1x line/mic 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (THRU)
- microSD slot for cards up to 128 GB (FAT32)
- Recording format: WAV or MP3 (320 kbp/s)
- Recording quality: 24-bit/48 kHz
- Dimensions: 103 (w) x 14 (d) x 65 (h) mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Power supply: 5V micro-USB
- Incl. RCA to 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable, micro USB cable, 3 sticker sets
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.