The Wharfedale Pro Connect 802 is a high quality micro mixer suitable for a host of applications. Offering features normally reserved for large professional mixers, the Connect 802 offers Phantom powered, balanced XLR microphone inputs offering full functionality and superb sound in an ultra compact and cost effective package which is ideal for live use as well as in home studios and fixed installations.
The microphone pre amplifiers utilise the same high quality components and construction methods employed in Wharfedale Pro's SL series.
The Connect 802 features an intuitive and ergonomically designed interface which is superb for both beginners and professionals. Its comprehensive connectivity ensures its universal utility.
The Connect 802 features 2 Balanced XLR Mic Input, as well as 2x Stereo Channels with balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS Jacks. There are separate main mix and phones outputs with level controls as well as stereo 1/8" and 1/4" headphone outputs. Also features a 16bit/48kHz USB interface.
|Phantom Power (+48v)||Yes|
- HUM AND NOISE: -127dB Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise/ -95dBu Residual Noise
- MIC IN MAX INPUT LEVEL: +10dBu
- LINE IN MAX INPUT LEVEL:: +20dBu
- 2TK IN MAX INPUT LEVEL:: +20dBu
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: +22dBu
- MONO INPUT CHANNEL GAIN: 50dB Variable (-50~0dB)/ (-40dB~ +10dB)
- LEVEL METERS: Dual 4-Segment LED
- CLIP INDICATOR: Turns on at approx +16dBu
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
- WEIGHT: (KG/LB): 1.88kg / 0.92kg (4.14lbs / 2.03lbs)
- MAXIMUM HEADPHONE OUTPUT LEVEL: >150mw @ 32 ohms
- INPUT CHANNEL EQ: High (±15dB) 12KHz Shelving/ Mid (±15dB) 1KHz Shelving/ Low (±15dB) 80Hz Shelving
- AC POWER: 100~120V; 220~240V, 50/60Hz
- THD: <0.0025% @ +14dBu
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 311mm x 77mm x 226 mm/ (12.24" x 3.03" x 8.90")/ 315mm x 267mm x 230 mm/ (12.40" x 10.51" x 9.06")
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.