The Wharfedale MP1800 is an ultra reliable high current power amplifier which is designed to work in the most demanding environments.
Staying traditional in design, the Wharfedale MP1800 is a real 'sound system' amplifier with its massive toroidal transformers. No Class D technology here - we're talking traditional, reliable and very powerful!
Using automatic, variable speed fan cooling as well as a series of advances in protection features, the Wharfedale MP1800 will deliver the ultimate in sonic accuracy in even the most rigorous of operating conditions.
Able to deliver 600W into 4 ohms, and up to 1800W into 4 Ohms in bridged mode, the Wharfedale MP1800 will work from 8 Ohms down to 2 Ohms and features Class AB Topology in an all steel construction.
|Power||500W - 800W, 800W +|
|Outputs||Speakon, Bare Wire|
|Works At 2 Ohms||Yes|
- INPUT SENSITIVITY AT 4 OHMS: 0.775v
- INPUT SENSITIVITY UNBALANCED 1/4" JACK: 10Kohms
- INPUT SENSITIVITY BALANCED XLR: 20Kohms
- INPUT: XLR & 1/4"TRS
- OUTPUT: 5 way binding post & speakon or speakon
- POWER: PER CHANNEL (1% THD): 8 OHMS: 330 Watts/ 4 OHMS: 600 Watts/ 2 OHMS: 900 Watts
- BRIDGED MONO MODE (1% THD): 8 OHMS: 1200 Watts/ 4 OHMS:1800 Watts
- VOLTAGE GAIN: 36dB
- SLEW RATE STEREO: >30v/u sec
- SLEW RATE BRIDGED MONO MODE: >50v/u sec
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: 76dB
- SIGNAL TO NOISE (20HZ-20KHZ): 100dB
- DISTORTION (SMPTE-1M): less than 0.05%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +/-1DB @ 4 OHMS: 20Hz to 20kHz/ +/-3DB @ 4 OHMS: 5Hz to 50kHz
- DAMPING FACTOR: Greater than 300
- TOPOLOGY: AB
- COOLING: VARIABLE SPEED FAN
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): MM: 133 x 483 x 355 mm/ INCHES: 5.2 x 19 x 13.9 inches
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT: NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 23.5kg / 51.7lbs
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 25kg / 55lbs
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.