The Wharfedale Titan 15 is a custom-designed, heavy duty passive PA speaker featuring a 15" low frequency driver and a 2" titanium high frequency compression driver. There is a 90 x 60 degree integral Elliptical Wave Guide for even and wide high frequency dispersion, making it perfect for larger venues and big-room applications.
The customer 15" woofer provides substantial mid-low frequencies while the 2" compression driver maintains clarity, distinction and crispness that the Wharfedale Titan range are famous for. Also featured is an inbuilt Linkwitz-Riley crossover at 1.8kHz and a Dynamic Thermal Filament offering integral high frequency driver overload protection, meaning the Wharfedale Titan 15 won't let you down.
Designed for a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications, the Wharfedale Titan 15 speaker features rubberised easy-grip handles for easy transportation. There is an inbuilt pole mount adapter for stand mounting, and its design allows for vertical arrays and horizontal stage monitor use. Top stacking is also easy allowing the integration of numerous enclosures.
There are ten M8 threaded rigging inserts for several hang-mount options, and a bottom mounted M8 threaded inserts which fit the OmniMount 60.0 footprint. The Titan 15 features the same injection moulded enclosure construction as the rest of the Titan range, which is lightweight yet strong with a high resistance to resonance. The Titan 15 features an integral cord wrap and a cable anchor moulded into the enclosure. There are dual NL4 input connectors included.
The Wharfedale Titan 15 is also ideal for outdoor and installation use thanks to its moisture proof woofer, but will serve equally in numerous applications. Finished in white, this special edition is also ideal for wedding DJs, bands and other corporate events.
|Tweeter Size||2" Tweeter|
|Built-in Audio Mixer||No|
|Daisy Chain With Subs||Yes|
- SYSTEM TYPE: 15" 2-way passive
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB: 50-18kHz
- SENSITIVITY (DB 1W@1M): 97dB
- SYSTEM IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- MAXIMUM SPL PEAK DB: 129dB
- POWER HANDLING CONTINUOUS RMS (WATTS): 400
- POWER HANDLING PROGRAM RMS (WATTS): 800
- POWER HANDLING PEAK RMS (WATTS): 1600
- LF DRIVER SIZE MM / INCHES: 1x15"
- LF VOICE COIL SIZE: 75mm/3"
- HF VOICE COIL SIZE: 51mm/2"
- HF TYPE: Compression Driver
- HF DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL: Titanium
- HORN DISPERSION (H X V): 90 x 60
- HF EXIT SIZE MM / INCHES: 25mm/1"
- HF HORN SHAPE: EWG™ - Elliptical Waveguide
- HF PEAK INDICATOR: Peak LED ring in horn throat
- CROSSOVER SECTION: 2-way
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY / FILTER: 1.8kHz / 12dB per oct.
- HF DRIVER PROTECTION: DTF™ - Dynamic Thermal Filament (2 x SK3 Bulb)
- SUSPENSION POINTS: (10) M8 points for safe flown applications, (4) M8 inserts on bottom in OmniMount® 60.0-type footprint
- STAND ADAPTER - BOTTOM: Pole-mount receptacle with lock screw, Optional wall-mount bracket
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Molded Polypropylene
- ENCLOSURE SHAPE: Trapezoidal for vertical array and horizontal stage monitor applications
- IN / OUT PANEL (SPEAKER LEVEL):
- INPUT CONNECTOR: 2 x Speakon™
- HEIGHT ( MM / INS ): 708mm/27.9"
- WIDTH FRONT / REAR / MM / INS: 477.8mm/18.8"
- DEPTH ( MM / INS ): 401.77mm/15.8"
- NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 22kg/48.4 lbs
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 25kg/55 lbs
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.