High Resolution Sound
All DXR Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXR's HF and LF transducers. These high-performance amplifiers deliver the highest sound output in their class with 1100W of power, producing an impressive SPL of up to 133dB. They also provide very fast attack and superior transient response, which greatly contribute to the Yamaha DXR15 Active PA Loudspeakers incredible audio performance.
The integrated onboard mixer can handle up to three simultaneous inputs. It accepts both Mic and Line level input, giving you the flexibility to connect to a variety of sources from microphones to line level instruments and portable audio devices. When in MIC position, a HPF is automatically activated to roll off unwanted low frequency.
Robust ABS Housing
The DXR's enclosure is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality. The road-tested enclosures are equipped with heavy-duty steel grilles and ergonomic, gripped aluminum handles that greatly improve durability and portability.
"These little speakers can deliver a big punch if asked to do so, and what's so impressive about them is their ability to play it cool or hot, gentle or aggressive, depending on the material. They're ideal for portable playback, great for vocals and the DXR15 is well able to handle band PA duty without using subs. -Mike Crofts, Sound on Sound
- Precise 48Bit DSP processing
- Intelligent dynamic control
- Impressive 133dB SPL
- Extensive DSP protection functions
- High-efficiency 1100W Class-D amplifier
- Intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer
- Carefully selected components
- Durable enclosure
- Symmetrical housing design
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Multiple rigging points
|Built-in Audio Mixer||Yes|
|Daisy Chain With Subs||Yes|
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way, Bi-Amp Powered Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage:H 90° V 60°
- LF: 15" Woofer, 2.5" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet.
- HF: 1.4" Compression Driver, Ferrite Magnet
- Crossover: FIR-X Tuning (Linear Phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level: 133dB SPL
- Input 1: XLR-3-31 x1
- Input 2: Phone x2
- Input 3: RCA PIN x 2
- Thru: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with Input 1 )
- Link Out: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, Monitor, Off
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying And Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits For M10 x 18mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm With 2-way Features (0° or 7°)
- Height: 700 mm
- Width: 445 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
Write Your Own Review
Spend over £150 and get FREE UK Delivery! (UK mainland only)
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (under £150)||Cost (over £150)|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.