✅ 6 channels of mixability
✅ Built to last
The Xone:PX5 from Allen & Heath is built for the digital age with features that set this mixer apart in the digital age of the DJ.
Built To Last
The Xone:PX5 is built to last thanks to a rugged casing that is designed to live in the biggest of venues, festivals or out on the road with you. Rest assured the mixer will not let you down.
Your Truly Connected
The model delivers a pro-touring FX system alongside superb FX algorithms with detailed BPM conscious parameters and tight spectral control, which are customised to seamlessly fit into the DJ environment. The loops and FX are automatically synchronised to the tempo of the track, which allows you to easily build grooves and soundscapes without latency problems, low fidelity and the general annoyance often associated with using software and laptops. Quite simply, this is the most innovative and exciting DJ mix tool to date.;
Filter Your Sound
The PX5 features the same legendary filters that are found on the rest of the elite Xone range, meaning that you can harness the power of the PX5 to add that extra layer to your track.
As well as superb filters, the PX5 features Xone:FX which are a new breed of performance FX designed for DJs to use them to add to their sets.
Custom To You
A superb feature of the Xone:PX5 is that you can replace the crossfader with a Innofader Pro 2-Fader allowing for further fine tuning of the mixer to your personal fit and feel.
All products shown online are BRAND NEW and sealed (unless otherwise specified) and include full manufacturer warranties.
- Brand : Allen & Heath
- Custom Stock Status : Available. Usually delivered within 2-3 days
- USB/MIDI Control : Yes
- Built-in FX : Yes
- LAN Connection : Yes
- Dedicated Filter FX : Yes
- LED levels : Yes
- Rec Output : Yes
- Booth Output : Yes
- Adjustable X-fader : No
- USB Output : Yes
- Built-in iPod Dock : No
- Type Analog
- Channels 4 + 1
- EQ 3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- USB Soundcard 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out)
- USB2 / Class Compliant
- 24bit / 96kHz
- 1 x MIDI IN, 1 x MIDI Out
- Line Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), 1 x 1/4″ TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo
- Phono Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), LN/PH Switch for DVS
- USB Inputs 5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Mic Input 1 x XLR
- Master Output 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- Master 2 Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Booth Output 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Record Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Master Insert 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- MIDI Sync/Out 1 x 5-Pin DIN
- DIN Offset Control
- Send/Return I/O, 1 x 1/4″ TRS Send, 1 x 1/4″ TRS Return, 1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
- Internal Xone:FX Yes
- Hybrid FX Mode Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
- FX Send 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Filter, 1 x VCF Filter, HPF / BPF / LPF
- Adjustable Frequency & Resonance
- Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + External Return
- X-Link 1 x RJ45
- Headphones, 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 3.5mm
- Split Cue Monitoring
- Channel Faders 60mm VCA / Replaceable
- Chanel Meters 12 Segment LED
- Channel Fader Curve 3 Types
- X-Fader 45mm VCA / Replaceable / Innofader Compatible
- X-Fader Curve Settings 3 Types
- MIDI Clock Send + Receive, Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+)
- MIDI Assignable Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI Notes)
- BPM Detection Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo
- Earth Ground Terminals x 2
- Headroom 20dB
- AC Mains, 100 to 240V, AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption 35W max
- Mains Adaptor 3 pin IEC socket with cable clamp
- Fuse Rating 250V AC T1AL 20mm
- Height 4.3″, Width 12.6″, Depth 14.8″
- Weight 11.5 lbs.
Free UK Delivery
Online orders are shipping as normal. DPD have their own arrangements in place to ensure deliveries are as safe as possible (they will sign the hand reader for you). You're also covered by 14 day returns if you change your mind, so order with peace of mind. Our showroom is also now open by appointment only (please call or email us to arrange your visit before travelling).
We offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. If your order is under £50, feel free to browse for other items to qualify for free delivery (UK mainland as well as Jersey and Guernsey).
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (orders under £50)||Cost (orders over £50)|
|UK||Same Day Dispatch* (1 to 2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2 to 5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Same day dispatch: applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2:00pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include delivery on Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Ireland deliveries: Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Is an item in stock? Please see green text on the product page to check stock status. If an item is not showing as in stock, it will most likely ship within 48 hours, but you can always call us to check on 0121 224 7650. We use several premium couriers to ensure your order arrives safely. Most large orders ship by DPD and smaller items ship by Royal Mail. We use FedEx/TNT for international deliveries.
Tracking details? These will be confirmed by e-mail when your order ships. If you do not receive tracking details by 4:45pm on the day of dispatch, please call us before 5:30pm to check, otherwise you can call us the following morning. Click here to check order tracking. Most shipped items arrive the next working day. Please allow up to 3 working days for deliveries to highlands, Isle of Man and Ireland.
Tracking? Tracking will be confirmed on the day of dispatch (as above). Click here to check order tracking.
VAT and customs charges? VAT is included on all orders shipped within the UK and excluded for orders to Jersey, Guernsey and outside the UK. For countries outside of the UK, you may be liable for customs duties when your order arrives with you and you are responsible for these charges when your order arrives.
Failed deliveries? If you do not receive your order within 5 working days after receiving your tracking details, please contact the courier with the tracking information provided to check if your order is being held. If your order is kept by the courier, not collected and then returned to us, there is a charge for redelivery, so please ensure you contact the courier if you receive a missed delivery slip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.