AKAI MPC Touch is the brand new, exciting instalment to the MPC series of samplers/controllers. The Touch has a 7" vibrant colour display that allows you to manipulate waveforms, draw MIDI data, add effects, play with parameters and much more. As you can tell just by that, the MPC Touch gives you so much more flexibility with its performance. The Touch hasnt lost the MPC feel that its predecessors have, with a 2 in 2 out interface and step sequencer. Furthermore, the unit includes over 20GB of samples!
The Akai MPC Touch would fit in great in any studio and would also be amazing for live performances, which are becoming more and more popular in todays music industry.
So the main things that jump out to us...
- 7" colour multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software with over 20 GB of sound content
More to follow once we've tested one for longer than 30 minutes.... Certainly watch this space for more information...
Or if you cant wait and want to get your hands on one... Place your order here...