First of all, whats the difference as its the 'basic edition'? Well there's no pouch and no spare pads, thats it. So youre still getting the same headphones that have been undoubtably the most popular DJ headphone ever since they were first manufactured over 10 years ago.
These cans are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, making them ideal for DJs.
Anyone that has owned a pair of these will tell you how robust that they are, mainly due to the quality in the materials used, even when they are ultra lightweight. Even if the worst did happen when you got over excited in the booth, all of the parts are fully replaceable, but take it from me, if you break a pair of these, you should seek a career in demolition.
The Tech Specs
- Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ohms nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ohm
- Load rating: 0.2 W
- Contact pressure: ca. 2.5 N
- Weight w/o cable: ca. 140 g
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo stereo
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supraaural supraaural
- Cable length: 1,5 m
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 120 dB(SPL)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.3 %
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz -3dB
If you would like do demo a pair, then come to our Birmingham store to listen in our dedicated headphone bay, where you will see the whole range of headphones that we have to offer.