The Arturia BeatStep Pro is an advanced controller and dynamic performance sequencer that provides you with ability to control and sequence MIDI, USB, CV/gate or DIN sync gear all from one comprehensive system.
The Beatstep Pro is the perfect tool for live performers and studio musicians alike, if you want to control your analogue drum machine, whilst sequencing your modular synthesizer and running a session in your DAW you can. If you want to sequence you DIN sync gear with your Eurorack system you can. Every possible option of control is onboard and is presented in a logical and inspiring way.
Arturia have added a massive range of new features to the Betastep Pro, a LED readout is now included so that visual feedback for you BPM, velocity and other parameters can be instantly seen, a realtime looper has been included for on the fly changes during a live performance, Tap tempo is now included and much more.
The Beatstep Pro is literally the most comprehensive Live performance, studio and sequencing tool to date, it sits perfectly amidst a Eurorack system, your DAW, your VST’s and you other analogue or MIDI gear.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE ARTURIA BEATSTEP PRO CONTROLLER INCLUDE:
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
To order yours for next day delivery, click here