Compact, portable but very versatile, the Wharfedale SL 424 USB has built-in DSP FX processor and USB audio interface.
The Wharfedale SL424 USB mixer is a compact studio/live mixing console featuring in-built full duplex USB interfacing.
The Wharfedale SL424 USB is designed to cater for a wide range of mid format mixing duties, and offers many features suited to both live sound as well as home studio use.
The USB interface that is integrated into the Wharfedale SL 424 USB is ideal for live and home recording thanks to its studio quality class compliant 2-input, 2-output 16bit/48kHz USB operation.
There are studio grade microphone pre-amps which are used throughout and feature balanced XLR inputs with all channels also offering balanced/unbalanced TRS line level connectivity.
There is also an ultra musical 3 band EQ across all channels with an additional high pass filter featured on the mono channels.
The Wharfedale SL 424 USB offers Master outputs with XLR and TRS connectors as well as control room and headphone outputs.
All products shown online are BRAND NEW and sealed (unless otherwise specified) and include full manufacturer warranties.
- Brand : Wharfedale
- Custom Stock Status : Available. Please call us on 0121 224 7650
- Built-in FX : Yes
- USB Output : Yes
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz~20kHz ±2dB
- THD+N: <0.025% @ + 14dBu ±0.5dBu
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: Mic +4dBu ±1dBu; Channel Line +21dBu ±1dBu; Stereo Line +21dBu ±1dBu; - AUX Return In +21dBu ±1dBu
- AC POWER OPTIONS: AC100V-240V~ 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 76mm x 248mm x 262mm / 3" x 9.8" x 10.3"
- WEIGHT: 2.7kg / 5.95lbs
- MONO INPUT CHANNEL GAIN: 50dB Variable MIC (0~ -50dB) Line (-20dB~ +30dB)
- LEVEL METERS: 12 Segment LEDx2 (Output of +4dBu = 0dBu) Main L/R
- INPUT CHANNEL EQ: High (±10dB) ±1.5dB 12kHz Shelving; Mid (±10dB) ±1.5dB 1kHz Shelving; Low (±10dB) ±1.5dB 80Hz Shelving
- MAXIMUM BALANCED OUTPUT: Main XLR Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- LEVEL (1%T.H.D. AT 1KHZ ): Main ?" Jack Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- MAXIMUM UNBALANCED: Main XLR Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- OUTPUT LEVEL (1%T.H.D. AT1KHZ ): Main ?" Jack Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu; Headphone Output 150mw ±5mw @ 32ohms
- HUM AND NOISE 20HZ-20KHZ: -127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise
(150R): -85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
- S/N: 78dB ±5dB @ Fader Max
- FFT: -62dBv ±5dBv @ Gain Fader Max
- CMRR: 62dB ±5dB @ 1KHz
- IMPEDANCES: Mic: Balanced 6KΩ, Unbalanced 3KΩ ±200Ω; Line: Balanced 44KΩ, Unbalanced 22KΩ ±2KΩ; AUX Return: Balanced 20KΩ, Unbalanced 10KΩ ±2KΩ; All Other Unbalanced Outputs: 100Ω, Balanced Outputs: 50ohms
- EFFECT OUT: 16x Effects: (1)Hall1 (2)Hall2 (3)Room1 (4)Room2 (5)Room3(6)Platereverb1 (7)Platereverb2 (8)Platereverb3 (9)Chorus(10)Flange (11)Delay1 (12)Delay2 (13)Chorus/Room1(14)Chorus/Room2 (15)Bypass (16)Rotaryspeaker
Free UK Delivery
Online orders are shipping as normal. DPD have their own arrangements in place to ensure deliveries are as safe as possible (they will sign the hand reader for you). You're also covered by 14 day returns if you change your mind, so order with peace of mind. Our showroom is also now open by appointment only (please call or email us to arrange your visit before travelling).
We offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. If your order is under £50, feel free to browse for other items to qualify for free delivery (UK mainland as well as Jersey and Guernsey).
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (orders under £50)||Cost (orders over £50)|
|UK||Same Day Dispatch* (1 to 2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2 to 5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Same day dispatch: applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2:00pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include delivery on Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Ireland deliveries: Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Is an item in stock? Please see green text on the product page to check stock status. If an item is not showing as in stock, it will most likely ship within 48 hours, but you can always call us to check on 0121 224 7650. We use several premium couriers to ensure your order arrives safely. Most large orders ship by DPD and smaller items ship by Royal Mail. We use FedEx/TNT for international deliveries.
Tracking details? These will be confirmed by e-mail when your order ships. If you do not receive tracking details by 4:45pm on the day of dispatch, please call us before 5:30pm to check, otherwise you can call us the following morning. Click here to check order tracking. Most shipped items arrive the next working day. Please allow up to 3 working days for deliveries to highlands, Isle of Man and Ireland.
Tracking? Tracking will be confirmed on the day of dispatch (as above). Click here to check order tracking.
VAT and customs charges? VAT is included on all orders shipped within the UK and excluded for orders to Jersey, Guernsey and outside the UK. For countries outside of the UK, you may be liable for customs duties when your order arrives with you and you are responsible for these charges when your order arrives.
Failed deliveries? If you do not receive your order within 5 working days after receiving your tracking details, please contact the courier with the tracking information provided to check if your order is being held. If your order is kept by the courier, not collected and then returned to us, there is a charge for redelivery, so please ensure you contact the courier if you receive a missed delivery slip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.