The Wharfedale SL 1224 USB mixing desk for the studio or live applications.
The Wharfedale SL 1224 is a studio/live mixer featuring full duplex interfacing offering 2 in/2 out 16bit/48kHz USB interface dedicated USB recording bus.
The Wharfedale SL1224 is designed to cater for a wide range of mid format duties and includes features for both live and home studio use.
Featured are studio grade microphone pre amplifiers which are used throughout and have balanced XLR inputs, with each channel also offering balanced/unbalanced TRS line level connectivity. Also, each mono channel has a TRS insert point.
There is an ultra musical 3 band EQ available on every channel of the Wharfedale SL 1224 as well as a high pass filter on the mono channel. Also included is an inbuilt FX processor with 16 presets giving you unlimited creative potential, supplemented by a dedicated FX send and auxillaries.
There are Pan and Balance controls, as well as PFL for all channels and control room and headphone outputs. There are also master outputs with XLR and TRS connectors.
All products shown online are BRAND NEW and sealed (unless otherwise specified) and include full manufacturer warranties.
- Brand : Wharfedale
- Custom Stock Status : Available. Please call us on 0121 224 7650
- Built-in FX : Yes
- USB Output : Yes
- Phantom Power (+48v) : Yes
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz~20kHz ±2dB
- THD+N: <0.025% @ + 14dBu ±0.5dBu
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: Mic +4dBu ±1dBu; Channel Line +21dBu ±1dBu; Stereo Line +21dBu ±1dBu; - AUX Return In +21dBu ±1dBu
- AC POWER OPTIONS: AC100V-240V~ 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 80mm x 400mm x 475mm / 3.15" x 15.7" x 18.7"
- WEIGHT: 6.85kg / 15.10lbs
- MONO INPUT CHANNEL GAIN: 50dB Variable MIC (0~ -50dB) Line (-20dB~ +30dB)
- LEVEL METERS: 12 Segment LEDx2 (Output of +4dBu = 0dBu) Main L/R
- INPUT CHANNEL EQ: High (±10dB) ±1.5dB 12kHz Shelving; Mid (±10dB) ±1.5dB 1kHz Shelving; Low (±10dB) ±1.5dB 80Hz Shelving
- MAXIMUM BALANCED OUTPUT: Main XLR Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- LEVEL (1%T.H.D. AT 1KHZ ): Main ?" Jack Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- MAXIMUM UNBALANCED: Main XLR Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- OUTPUT LEVEL (1%T.H.D. AT1KHZ ): Main ?" Jack Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- HUM AND NOISE 20HZ-20KHZ: -127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise
(150R): -85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
- S/N: 78dB ±5dB @ Fader Max
- FFT: -62dBv ±5dBv @ Gain Fader Max
- CMRR: 62dB ±5dB @ 1KHz
- IMPEDANCES: Mic: Balanced 6KΩ, Unbalanced 3KΩ ±200Ω; Line: Balanced 44KΩ, Unbalanced 22KΩ ±2KΩ; AUX Return: Balanced 20KΩ, Unbalanced 10KΩ ±2KΩ; All Other Unbalanced Outputs: 100Ω; Balanced Outputs: 50ohms
- EFFECT OUT: 16x Effects: (1)Hall1 (2)Hall2 (3)Room1 (4)Room2 (5)Room3(6)Platereverb1 (7)Platereverb2 (8)Platereverb3 (9)Chorus(10)Flange (11)Delay1 (12)Delay2 (13)Chorus/Room1(14)Chorus/Room2 (15)Bypass (16)Rotaryspeaker
Free UK Delivery
Online orders are shipping as normal. DPD have their own arrangements in place to ensure deliveries are as safe as possible (they will sign the hand reader for you). You're also covered by 14 day returns if you change your mind, so order with peace of mind. Our showroom is also now open by appointment only (please call or email us to arrange your visit before travelling).
We offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. If your order is under £50, feel free to browse for other items to qualify for free delivery (UK mainland as well as Jersey and Guernsey).
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (orders under £50)||Cost (orders over £50)|
|UK||Same Day Dispatch* (1 to 2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2 to 5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Same day dispatch: applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2:00pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include delivery on Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Ireland deliveries: Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Is an item in stock? Please see green text on the product page to check stock status. If an item is not showing as in stock, it will most likely ship within 48 hours, but you can always call us to check on 0121 224 7650. We use several premium couriers to ensure your order arrives safely. Most large orders ship by DPD and smaller items ship by Royal Mail. We use FedEx/TNT for international deliveries.
Tracking details? These will be confirmed by e-mail when your order ships. If you do not receive tracking details by 4:45pm on the day of dispatch, please call us before 5:30pm to check, otherwise you can call us the following morning. Click here to check order tracking. Most shipped items arrive the next working day. Please allow up to 3 working days for deliveries to highlands, Isle of Man and Ireland.
Tracking? Tracking will be confirmed on the day of dispatch (as above). Click here to check order tracking.
VAT and customs charges? VAT is included on all orders shipped within the UK and excluded for orders to Jersey, Guernsey and outside the UK. For countries outside of the UK, you may be liable for customs duties when your order arrives with you and you are responsible for these charges when your order arrives.
Failed deliveries? If you do not receive your order within 5 working days after receiving your tracking details, please contact the courier with the tracking information provided to check if your order is being held. If your order is kept by the courier, not collected and then returned to us, there is a charge for redelivery, so please ensure you contact the courier if you receive a missed delivery slip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.