Brand new for 2019, this battle mixer from Reloop combines the performance layout with powerful features such as the RGB colour performance pads which allow up to 12 modes per deck. Built with Serato DJ Pro DVS support as standard this mixer is truly a cut above the rest.
Featuring 3x mini Innofader Pro faders (the latest version) on board, the latest Serato technology andwhen combined with the new Reloop RP-8000 MK2, it really comes to life
- Professional DVS Performance Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- Developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable artists
- Combines a performance-oriented layout with powerful features
- 4 mode buttons, three layers with 12 performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Pitch Play, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop, Saved Flips, Platter Play, Transport, 2 User Modes) and dual layer parameter buttons per side
- Performance pad modes can be controlled independently on each deck
- 2 high-contrast OLED displays showing real-time information of effects, BPM, beat divisions and setup menu
- 3 assignable effect slots: Each with dedicated activation buttons
- Dedicated and flexible effect controls for each channel
- Mini-fader for FX Level/Depth control
- 2 FX activation modes: Either hold or toggle your favourite effects
- Dedicated loop section with push encoder, loop length LED bar & manual loop control
- Customisable fader curves and reverse function (hamster switch)
- Digital adjustment of cut in/out points
- Toggle between Filter, Crush, Flanger, White Noise and customisable user FX via the mode button with RGB indication
- Ergonomically designed browse section for efficient one-handed use
- Convenient pre mix system with dedicated controls for volume and mix
- Easily switch between 2 computers using the Focus PC controls
- 3-band isolator EQ with full kill characteristic
- Extensive USB routing capabilities: Sampler and AUX channel can be individually routed through the Serato FX units (send/return)
- DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb sound quality in 24-bit
- Mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect and on/off/talkover switch
- Smart Link USB ports: Auto RP-8000 MK2 deck recognition
- Can also be used as an active USB hub for external devices
- 2 headphone outputs via 6.3/3.5 mm stereo jack
- Booth ouput in stereo or mono
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- High-retention USB ports
- Rock-solid construction in a durable metal design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Kesington Lock to secure the device
All products shown online are BRAND NEW and sealed (unless otherwise specified) and include full manufacturer warranties.
- Brand : Reloop
- Custom Stock Status : Available. Ships within 7 days
- USB/MIDI Control : No
- Built-in FX : Yes
- LAN Connection : No
- Dedicated Filter FX : No
- LED levels : Yes
- Rec Output : Yes
- Booth Output : Yes
- Adjustable X-fader : No
- USB Output : Yes
- Built-in iPod Dock : No
Free UK Delivery
Online orders are shipping as normal. DPD have their own arrangements in place to ensure deliveries are as safe as possible (they will sign the hand reader for you). You're also covered by 14 day returns if you change your mind, so order with peace of mind. Our showroom is also now open by appointment only (please call or email us to arrange your visit before travelling).
The last date you can order to ensure a pre-Christmas delivery is Wednesday 20th December (before 2pm), however if you live in the Highlands or Ireland your last order date is Tuesday 19th December. We will be shipping on the 21st and 22nd but please contact us before placing any order to ensure that delivery is possible as these will carry an extra delivery charge.
We offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. If your order is under £50, feel free to browse for other items to qualify for free delivery (UK mainland as well as Jersey and Guernsey).
|Cost (orders under £50)
|Cost (orders over £50)
|Same Day Dispatch* (1 to 2 working days)
|Same Day Dispatch* (2 to 5 working days)
*Same day dispatch: applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2:00pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include delivery on Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Ireland deliveries: Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Is an item in stock? Please see green text on the product page to check stock status. If an item is not showing as in stock, it will most likely ship within 48 hours, but you can always call us to check on 0121 224 7650. We use several premium couriers to ensure your order arrives safely. Most large orders ship by DPD and smaller items ship by Royal Mail. We use FedEx/TNT for international deliveries.
Tracking details? These will be confirmed by e-mail when your order ships. If you do not receive tracking details by 4:45pm on the day of dispatch, please call us before 5:30pm to check, otherwise you can call us the following morning. Click here to check order tracking. Most shipped items arrive the next working day. Please allow up to 3 working days for deliveries to highlands, Isle of Man and Ireland.
Tracking? Tracking will be confirmed on the day of dispatch (as above). Click here to check order tracking.
VAT and customs charges? VAT is included on all orders shipped within the UK and excluded for orders to Jersey, Guernsey and outside the UK. For countries outside of the UK, you may be liable for customs duties when your order arrives with you and you are responsible for these charges when your order arrives.
Failed deliveries? If you do not receive your order within 5 working days after receiving your tracking details, please contact the courier with the tracking information provided to check if your order is being held. If your order is kept by the courier, not collected and then returned to us, there is a charge for redelivery, so please ensure you contact the courier if you receive a missed delivery slip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.