- NEW features of the MK2 version:
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements made of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new unibody aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays for reduction of vibrations and background noise
- Statically balanced universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no grounding required)
- Removable mains and RCA cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet against vibrations
All products shown online are BRAND NEW and sealed (unless otherwise specified) and include full manufacturer warranties.
- Brand : Reloop
- Custom Stock Status : Available. Ships within 7 days
- USB Output : No
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pick-ups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 12.8 g (incl. headshell)
- 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 x 354 x 144,6 mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, Phono RCA cable with earth, power cord, operating instructions
Free UK Delivery
Online orders are shipping as normal. DPD have their own arrangements in place to ensure deliveries are as safe as possible (they will sign the hand reader for you). You're also covered by 14 day returns if you change your mind, so order with peace of mind. Our showroom is also now open by appointment only (please call or email us to arrange your visit before travelling).
We offer FREE UK delivery on orders over £50. If your order is under £50, feel free to browse for other items to qualify for free delivery (UK mainland as well as Jersey and Guernsey).
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost (orders under £50)||Cost (orders over £50)|
|UK||Same Day Dispatch* (1 to 2 working days)||£4.99||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2 to 5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Same day dispatch: applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2:00pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include delivery on Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Ireland deliveries: Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Is an item in stock? Please see green text on the product page to check stock status. If an item is not showing as in stock, it will most likely ship within 48 hours, but you can always call us to check on 0121 224 7650. We use several premium couriers to ensure your order arrives safely. Most large orders ship by DPD and smaller items ship by Royal Mail. We use FedEx/TNT for international deliveries.
Tracking details? These will be confirmed by e-mail when your order ships. If you do not receive tracking details by 4:45pm on the day of dispatch, please call us before 5:30pm to check, otherwise you can call us the following morning. Click here to check order tracking. Most shipped items arrive the next working day. Please allow up to 3 working days for deliveries to highlands, Isle of Man and Ireland.
Tracking? Tracking will be confirmed on the day of dispatch (as above). Click here to check order tracking.
VAT and customs charges? VAT is included on all orders shipped within the UK and excluded for orders to Jersey, Guernsey and outside the UK. For countries outside of the UK, you may be liable for customs duties when your order arrives with you and you are responsible for these charges when your order arrives.
Failed deliveries? If you do not receive your order within 5 working days after receiving your tracking details, please contact the courier with the tracking information provided to check if your order is being held. If your order is kept by the courier, not collected and then returned to us, there is a charge for redelivery, so please ensure you contact the courier if you receive a missed delivery slip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.